Hawaii Upcycling Project Mena Bifold Wallet
The Upcycling Project salutes the surf culture and natural beauty of the Hawaiian Islands.
Size - Small
Color - Green | SEA TURTLE
The laid-back allure of Hawaii’s world-renowned beaches is portrayed through hand-painted surfboards and palm trees. Sculpted in green embossed leather, the grained bifold wallet is reminiscent of a lush island paradise in the palm of your hand. Finished off with the house's architectural metal logo, this classic accessory secures your cards and cash in artisan style.
- Approximately 9.0 x 11.0 x 1.5 cm
- Hand-painted Hawaiian palm tree and surfboard motifs
- 6 card slots
- Bill sleeve
- Side auxiliary sleeves
- Debossed MCM logo on interior
- Embossed leather
- Cobalt metal MCM logo on front
- Polyester lining
- This product is hand-painted. Take special care to avoid long periods of exposure to sunlight, sweat, and continuous friction.
- Made in South Korea
Style # MXSBSUP01JH001