Hawaii Upcycling Project Mena Card Wallet
The Upcycling Project salutes the surf culture and natural beauty of the Hawaiian Islands.
Size - Mini
Color - Green | SEA TURTLE
In-house artisans capture the laid-back allure of Hawaii’s world-renowned beaches through hand-painted surfboards and vivid palm trees. Sculpted in green embossed leather, the grained card wallet is reminiscent of a lush island paradise in the palm of your hand. Finished off with the season's architectural logo, the upcycled accessory is fitted with multiple card slots and sleeves for your cash and credentials.
- Approximately 11.5 x 8.0 x 1.0 cm
- Hand-painted Hawaiian palm tree and surfboard motifs
- 3 card slots
- Interior side sleeves
- Debossed MCM logo on interior
- Embossed leather
- Cobalt metal MCM logo at front
- Polyester lining
- This product is hand-painted. Take special care to avoid long periods of exposure to sunlight, sweat, and continuous friction.
- Made in South Korea
Style # MXABSUP01JH001