Fun & Joy Upcycling Project Half Moon Tote in Studded Visetos
A jubilant jewel in studded Visetos and nappa leather.
Size - Small
Color - Cognac | COGNAC
The newest edition of the Upcycling Project showcases the precious vim and vigor of the Haus. Sculpted from classic cognac Visetos and nappa leather, this small half-moon tote is enlivened by hand-painted pearl artwork and pink top handles. Gold-plated studs outline the bowler-inspired silhouette, resulting in provocative touches of brilliance.
- Approximately 22.0 x 8.5 x 19.0 cm
- 103 cm to 135 cm strap length, Handle drop: 7 cm
- Removable, adjustable leather strap
- Hand-painted leather top handles
- Gold-plated metal studs
- Hand-painted pearl artwork
- Two-way zip closure
- Interior slip pocket and zip pocket
- Protective leather patch at base
- Nappa leather trim
- Visetos monogram coated canvas
- 24k gold-plated metal hardware
- Cotton twill lining
- This product is hand-painted. Take special care to avoid long periods of exposure to sunlight, sweat, and continuous friction.
- Made in South Korea
Style # MWTCAUP18CO001